|Added on Rightmove:||18 April 2018 (91 days ago)|
- Newly Decorated & Carpeted Throughout
- Modern Development
- Maintained Communal Grounds
- Spacious Open Plan Living Area
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Generous Bedroom Size
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- Available 23rd May
A newly refurbished one bedroom apartment in this modern development in Rodley. The property has electric heating, off street parking and enjoys fantastic far reaching views. The property has been fully decorated and had new flooring throughout and comprises a private entrance hallway, open plan lounge/dining//kitchen area with appliances, a spacious double bedroom and modern house bathroom with shower over the bath. Externally there is an off street parking space, ample visitors parking available all set in well maintained communal grounds. Available 23rd May - Unfurnished. Bond - £575. Sorry no pets, smokers or benefits.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.