|Added on Rightmove:||03 July 2019 (20 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 583400
Property Reference: 583400.
Lovely 3 bed house in the heart of Thorpe Hamlet. Perfect for a couple or young family.
Hall entrance 1930's semi detached house with a garage and spacious off road parking for 2 cars. 3 Bedrooms off landing. Gas central heating throughout. Double glazed throughout. South east facing garden. Full sun until at least 6-8pm.
The location is ideal as it's only a 10-15 min walk into Norwich city centre. It is also approx 7 minute walk to the train station, so perfect for commuting or travelling. The property is at the top of Hill House Road. Overlooking the city, you can see Norwich cathedral and the castle from the bedroom window.
Front of property:
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Garage entrance with double timber doors
- Low maintenance front garden with slate chip/ stone. Lavender plants
- Steps up to front door
- Storm porch with space for wood storage
- Carpeted with doors to lounge and kitchen-diner
- Space for hanging coats
- BT point
- 7 day electronic programmable thermostat
Kitchen-Diner: (5.8m x 4.1m)
- Fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher
- Space for large fridge/ freezer
- Utility/ storage cupboard - room for washing machine (current washer dryer can be left)
- Wood flooring in dining area
- Woodburning stove
- Double french doors onto decking
Lounge: (4.0m x 3.9m)
- Real open fireplace - very cosy on those winter evenings
All bedrooms off landing
Double bedroom: (3.9m x 3.2m)
Double bedroom: (3.9m x 3.2m)
Single bedroom: (2.4m x 2.4m)
Bathroom: (2.5 x 2.5m)
- Spacious, double aspect tiled bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
- Large towel rail with optional separate warming function
- Decking area outside back door - perfect for entertaining and barbeques
- Separate barbeque area
- Steps to back of garage
- South east facing, full sun until 6-8pm at the back of the house.
- Lawn area. Lined with low maintenance evergreen flowers/ bushes and blueberry bushes
- Further decked area at end of garden
- Wood storage area
- Back door to garage
So much more to see. Please feel free to contact us for more details.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 August, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 583400
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 58340002072019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.