|Added on Rightmove:||18 April 2018 (154 days ago)|
- Two bedroom top floor apartment
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Good size lounge / dining room
- Fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Ensuite shower room
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Utility cupboard with appliances
- Modern heating system
- Furnished Or Part furnished
- Available from mid-June
A unique and beautifully presented two-bedroom, top floor, open plan apartment with views across the westerly skyline. This immaculate property has been beautifully maintained by the current owners and further comprises opened-up reception & kitchen, bathroom & en-suite shower room. Set within a purpose-built, gated residential development on a much favoured residential turning off Villiers Road and only a short stroll away from Kingston centre, offering a great selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The accommodation resides on the top floor, offering an abundance of space and light with ample storage. Offered Part Furnished or Furnished
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72668909.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000459897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne-Pees Lettings, Kingston Upon Thames.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.