|Added on Rightmove:||18 April 2018 (211 days ago)|
Daniels Estate Agents Are Pleased To Offer This Fantastic Four Bedroom Detached House For Rent On Purley Avenue, NW2.
The property is available to view straight away and is in great condition.
* Four Double Bedrooms *
* Two Bathrooms *
* Separate W.C. *
* Separate Reception Room *
* Dining Room With Access To The Rear Garden *
* Large Kitchen With Integrated Appliances *
* Well Maintained Garden *
* Carpet Flooring in Bedrooms *
* Parking Available *
* Moments Away From Cricklewood Station *
* Moments Away From Local Shops & Transport Links *
* Available To Move Into Right Away *
Admin Fees Apply
Property ref: 121_2878_4607876
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72669932.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4607876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniels, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.