|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 July 2019 (50 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 489952
Property Reference: 489952.
3rd top floor Studio furnished Flat situated in the heart of Holloway Road and only minutes away from the Tube station
Newly refurbished to a high standard with new appliances
Privately managed and maintained by long-standing landlordLovely, clean, quiet and bright modern premises, with new laminate flooring, double glazing and new kitchen facilities
Separate shower room with basin and W.C
Excellent access to local amenities and public transport
Includes water bill
Would suit a single or couple
References will be required, along with a security deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent
Please inquire for further information
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £950.00 per month (£219.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,096.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 04 July, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 489952
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 48995207012019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.