|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 May 2018 (152 days ago)|
- Well presented two bedroom apartment
- Large open plan reception room
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Lovely private patio
- Beautiful period building
- RBKC Band H £1534.03
***NO TENANCY ADMIN FEES*** A well presented and nicely furnished one bedroom flat set within this beautiful period building in Queens Gate Gardens. The property comprises a spacious double bedroom with ensuite bathroom, bright open plan reception room with modern fully equipped kitchen and separate guest cloakroom. The flat also boasts a lovely private patio, accessible from the reception room, and wooden floors throughout.
The property is ideally located in fashionable Kensington with easy access to the shops, restayrants and amenities that the area can offer. The nearest Underground station is Gloucester Road (Piccadilly Circle & District Lines).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72670826.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2430687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.