|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 July 2018 (150 days ago)|
- bright and spacious reception room with space to dine
- Smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good-size double bedrooms and one single
- Private rear garden ideal for entertaining
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Boasting a wealth of period features within
LONG LET. This light and beautifully refurbished three bedroom apartment offers spacious rooms with a neutral décor, original wood floors and benefiting from a private rear garden and a host of period features.
Durnsford Road is situated close to the open green spaces of Wimbledon Park and within easy reach of a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars in Wimbledon town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72672368.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1062173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earlsfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.