|Added on Rightmove:||19 April 2018 (178 days ago)|
- FULLY REFURBISHED IN 2018
- 2 bed 1st floor flat
- Fully fitted kitchen with cooking appliances
- Lounge with lovely views
- 2 bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with bath & electric shower over
- Gas central heating, uPVC double glazed
- Neutrally Decorated
- BOND ESSENTIAL, Working tenants only
- Sorry - NO PETS, NO SMOKERS
Take a viewing at this beautiful 1st floor 2 BEDROOM flat in the popular area to the West of Chesterfield.
Walking distance to many local amenities & in good school catchment areas.
The property was fully refurbished in 2018 and comprises:- Private entrance hall, spacious landing area connecting all rooms, modern fitted breakfast kitchen, Lounge, 2 bedrooms & modern bathroom suite.
Gas central heating,uPVC double glazed.
On street parking & front garden.
Working tenants only, sorry no pets or smokers. Bond essential. Bills not included.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHLE99223928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Chesterfield Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.