|Added on Rightmove:||19 April 2018 (180 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom Mid Terraced Property
- 2 Allocated Private Parking Spaces
- Large Conservatory to Rear
- Views Over the Green to the Creek
*FANTASTIC THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY OVERLOOKING THE CREEK* Miles and Barr are delighted to offer this superb three bedroom terraced property situated within comfortable walking distance of Faversham town centre and railway station. The ground floor offers lounge, fitted kitchen/diner with all white goods and breakfast bar leading to conservatory, and a useful downstairs W.C. Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms (two double and one single) with the master bedroom boasting an en-suite shower room. Outside offers a delightful low maintenance rear garden with views of the park and creek, and allocated private parking for 2 cars. Council tax band C. Suit professional couple/family only. No smokers. One small dog or cat negotiable. Available beginning May.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Sitting Room - 4.17m x 3.20m (13'08 x 10'06) -
Conservatory - 5.69m x 2.72m (18'08 x 8'11) -
Kitchen/Diner - 5.26m x 2.79m (17'03 x 9'02) -
Large Under Stairs Storage -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 3.20m x 3.18m (10'5" x 10'5" ) - (Built in wardrobes and drawers)
En Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom Two - 3.00m x 2.79m (9'10" x 9'1" ) - (Built in wardrobes)
Bedroom Three - 2.18m x 1.98m (7'02 x 6'06) -
Family Bathroom -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72685025.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27793878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Herne Bay - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.