|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 June 2018 (139 days ago)|
Situated opposite the Royal Berkshire Hospital and within a short walk on Reading Town Centre is this stunning semi detached professional Houseshare. The property has been modernised throughout to provide outstanding professional accommodation and comprises of large communal lounge kitchen area with patio doors leading to a private rear garden, lower ground level communal T.V room, 8 large double bedrooms all with en-suite and furnished to a very high standard. The property also boast gated allocated parking to the rear of the property and great transport links.
The following bills are included:
Gas, water, electric, council tax, Internet and TV license for the communal lounge area and lower ground TV room.
* Luxury Accommodation
* Large Double En-Suite Bedrooms
* Large Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen Area
* Communal TV In Lounge Area
* Communal TV Room To The Lower Level
* Kitchen With Appliances
* High Standard Furniture Provided
* Gated Allocated Parking To The Rear Of The Property
* Walking Distance To Reading Town Centre
* Ideal For Working Professionals
* Great Transport Links
* Call Now For Immediate Viewing
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SPACE, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.