|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 July 2018 (70 days ago)|
- Top floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern fitten kitchen with white goods
- Tiled bathroom with shower over bath
- Wood & ceramic flooring
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Car park & on-street permit parking
- Available mid-August
A spacious two double bedroom top floor flat with good-size lounge dining room & separate kitchen.. The property is located between both Kingston and New Malden town centres, and just a short walk from Norbiton Train station and bus routes in and out of Kingston, New Malden and Wimbledon. The property comes part-furnished and is available from the 17th August.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72714806.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000496130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne-Pees Lettings, Kingston Upon Thames.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.