|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 August 2018 (94 days ago)|
- Two bedroom flat first floor flat
- Generous reception room with plenty of natural light
- Spacious bedroom and smart bathroom
- Smart kitchen and well proportioned study
- Lovely communal garden
- Fantastic location close to the Heath and Village
- Excellent living and entertaining space
LONG LET. This beautiful one bedroom second floor period conversion boasts spacious living, bright and airy interior, newly fitted kitchen and pretty communal garden ideal for summer entertaining.
The flat is located close to Blackheath Village offering a variety of shops, restaurants and bars, as well as the wonderful Heath itself will good railway links close by for easy travel to central London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72715700.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1063407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.