|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||23 April 2018 (88 days ago)|
- Beautifully Presented Period Conversion
- Three Double Bedrooms, Private Patio Garden & Two Modern Bathrooms
- Double Reception Leading To Modern Eat In Kitchen
- Close To Transport & Shopping
- EPC Rating TBC
A beautifully presented three bedroom apartment over two floors of a period conversion. The property is flooded with natural light and comprising of: 3 double bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en suite), double reception with wooden floors and modern fitted eat in kitchen with doors to private garden. The property has beautiful natural light, good storage and is close to Warwick Avenue underground and the cafes & shopping of both Clifton Road and Formosa Street. EPC rating D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72755558.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LIL150068_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Little Venice Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.