|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 June 2018 (164 days ago)|
- * HALF PRICE APPLICATION FEES *
- 3 Bed Semi-Detached House
- Unfurnished, Deposit £775
- Separate Dining Room
- Gardens To Three Sides, Driveway
- Garage is EXCLUDED from the let
- No DSS/Students/Pets/Smokers
- Available To Let Now
*** HALF PRICE APPLICATION FEES *** LOVELY HOME TO RENT.
We are pleased to offer for rent this three bedroom unfurnished semi detached house in Armley. The property has gas central heating, PVCu double glazing and occupies a corner plot having gardens to three sides with driveway and garage. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor; entrance hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor; landing, two double bedrooms, single bedroom and bathroom/wc. Externally there are generous gardens to three sides of the property with lawned and bedded areas and driveway to side leads to garage. call now 0113 2203465
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72758711.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MLL170110_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.