|Added on Rightmove:||24 April 2018 (154 days ago)|
- Stylish Apartment
- Secure Underground Parking Space
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Luxury Bathrooms
- Fully Furnished To A High Standard with leather sofas
- Spacious Living Room
- High Spec Kitchen
- Five Minutes To Piccadilly Train Station
- Easy Access To Inner Ring Road & Motorways
- Available 7th June 2018
Positioned within Manchester's most vibrant and up and coming area, The Cube forms a gateway to one of the UK's most successful regeneration areas. The development is conveniently located just off Ancoats close to New Islington Metrolink and within a 10 minute walk to Piccadilly Station and the bohemian Northern Quarter. The apartment briefly comprises: entrance hall, open plan lounge and kitchen area with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, modern bathroom and there is also an en-suite off the master bedroom. Secure Underground Parking. Fully Furnished. Available 7th June 2018.
If you are interested in viewing or have a question we are available 8am till late! We will work harder than any agent to ensure you secure the property thats perfect for you at the perfect price for your pocket.
Call us on 0161 236 0004 if you would like to view this property as we would love to help!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 365769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buckley Frayne, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.