|Added on Rightmove:||24 April 2018 (174 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached
- Spacious Through Lounge/Diner
- Additional Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom and Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Secure Rear Garden, Driveway and Garage
- Available Mid July 2018
EXCLUSIVE TO INDIGO LETTINGS
INDIGO LETTINGS are proud to offer for rent this lovely four bedroom semi detached home in the ever popular are of Barton Hills.
This property is situated within a short distance to local amenities, schools and Leagrave Train Station.
Comprising entrance porch and hallway, spacious through lounge / diner with the benefit of an additional reception room, modern fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and oven and hob, utility room and downstairs WC.
To the first floor there is a large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms of which two have fitted wardrobes and a good sized family bathroom.
Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazed windows, converted loft space which could be used for storage or potentially a study/office, secure rear garden, driveway and garage. There is also the added bonus of the new HIVE heating and hot water controlled app and the property is also security alarmed.
This property is definitely not one to be missed - Available on an unfurnished basis from the mid July 2018.
Administration Fees: £300 incl VAT for the first applicant, £60 incl VAT for each additional applicant and £24 incl VAT for each guarantor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 441539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Barton Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.