|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 June 2018 (144 days ago)|
- Substantial three-bedroom 1930s house
- Three double bedrooms (two very large) & 2 large reception rooms
- Large bathroom with bath & shower, WC and handbasin
- Guest WC upstairs
- Gas central heating (new combi-boiler)
- Large, secluded rear garden, mostly lawn
- Generous parking to side and front
- Connects by rail to London Waterloo & Paddington; near A329, M4, M3 & short walk to rail station, po
- *** NO DEPOSIT OPTION *** (ask for details)
- Pets considered - Available now
GENERAL This classic brick house was built in the 1930's but has been substantially updated with a new bathroom, second WC, and updated kitchen and décor. This house feels spacious and airy and features two large reception rooms, an updated kitchen three double bedrooms, and an updated bathroom and WC.
The outside of the property is terrific with a large garden in the rear that is private and perfect for kids to play. The view from the front is rolling green fields.
The location is very desirable as Wokingham is a historic market town less than 40 miles from London and 8 miles from Reading. The house is within walking distance of the town center, the popular Emmbrook Junior and Senior schools and the railway station which is approximately 1 hour from London Waterloo directly. Road-wise you can easily connect onto the A329, M4 and M3 motorways. Pets considered.
Large open hall with under stairs storage
New white goods: fridge/freezer and washing machine
New cooker and oven
Window overlooks back garden
Kitchen door to rear
DINING ROOM ...
French windows onto rear garden
GUEST WC ...
Bath with shower
BEDROOM 1 ...
Large double bedroom
BEDROOM 2 ...
Large second bedroom
BEDROOM 3 ...
Electric heater (standing)
REAR GARDEN ...
Very large lawn
Some shrubs and trees mostly at the back
FRONT AND SIDE ...
Laid to shingle
Off-street parking for up to 6 cars
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101596000301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Wokingham - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.