|Added on Rightmove:||14 June 2019 (63 days ago)|
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Open plan living and dining room
- Stylish kitchen with solid wood work tops surfaces
- Handy utility room
- EPC Rating
- Quiet cul de sac location in a village
- off road parking
- 6 month let only
- No pets or smokers please
A Little Bit Of Information About The Home - This lovely home is both spacious and versatile. As you enter you have a hallway where coats and shoes can be kept before entering into the lounge. The lounge is a large open space with a stone effect fire surround as a focal point to the room. The dining room is open to the lounge and is a great space to sit and enjoy family meals together whilst looking out over to the fields which are your fabulous views!
The kitchen has fitted units with integrated appliances and a handy utility room, which is a great space for the lawn mower and children's toys to be kept.
The three bedrooms are all spacious, with two double and two generous single rooms. The home's stylishly tiled family bathroom has been fitted with a white suite, pale blue decor and an anti slip flooring. There is a good sized shower room, which is
The Ground Floor Living - This really is a great sized room where you can easily have 2 large sofas and other items of furniture needed in a living room. The decor here is neutral allowing you to add your favorite colors and personal touches. The fire gives a warm glow and a focal point to the room on those chilly nights.
The dining can either be used as a diner or maybe an office? Whichever suits the needs of the prospective tenant.
The kitchen is of a shaker style and very light, bright and welcoming. The utility is just so versatile from using as a laundry room to storing the children's bikes and toys. It really is a welcoming addition to this let.
The Bedrooms And Bathroom - The master bedroom is a great size double looking out to the front of the home. The second bedroom is also a double room, and this home of a third bedroom which would make a lovely child's bedroom or dressing room.
The family bathroom features a bath, basin, WC and an overhead shower. There is tiling half way up the wall and a lovely sky blue paint to add a little color and charm to this room. There is also a frosted window for light and ventilation. This property also benefits from a separate shower room, with
The Outside Space And Handy Utility Room - This home benefits from plenty of off street parking. There is a little rockery which you can make pretty with some flowers and plants.
The rear of the home offers a little outside space but just look at the view!
Parking - There is parking space here for up to three cars.
Cost Information - There are no fees to pay on this property.
The deposit on this property is £750.00
Chamberlain Property Management are part of UKALA who provide them with CMP insurance and are part of the Property Redress Scheme.
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
1. The rent
2. A security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year
3. Default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days)
4. Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs
5. Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant
6. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
7. Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72779047.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 28859919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chamberlain Property Management , Chamberlain Property Management and Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.