|Added on Rightmove:||25 April 2018 (148 days ago)|
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Expansive Outdoor Terrace
- Fully Furnished
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fixtures and Fittings
- On-site Gym
- Concierge Service
- Popular Brewery Wharf Location
- Walking Distance to Leeds City Centre
- Riverside Development
Set on the edge of the river you can enjoy lovely views over the water from the balcony, this apartment is one of the gems in Brewery Wharf.
Filled with natural light from the large floor to ceiling windows, this apartment is bright and spacious. There are two equal sized double bedrooms, one is en-suite with a large fitted wardrobe. There is also a modern house bathroom, making this apartment ideal for a couple or sharers.
The apartmemt also has a large patio/terrace area just of the living space - your own little secluded city centre garden!
Brewery Wharf is fully gated and secure with access from the roadside and the river, there is communal landscaped gardens, a fully equipped residents gym for you to enjoy.
Please call us on 0113 23 44 111 to arrange a viewing. Fees apply.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LS1M1_P00051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.