|Added on Rightmove:||08 February 2018 (225 days ago)|
Stunning 2 bedroom furnished apartment located on the popular Conyngham Road in Victoria Park,
Walking distance to Universities, Hospitals and easy access to Manchester City Centre.
Spacious open plan living room, dining area and fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher and separate washing machine. Shower room with modern shower.
AVAILABLE 28TH JUNE 2018
– NEW, ultra modern, spacious apartment in landscaped grounds overlooking main garden
– SECURE by design
– FREE broadband connection
– SKY dish connection
– LOW COST ECO heating and hot water
– Best suited to postgraduate students and working professionals
£114 AGENCY FEE
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flax & Co, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.