|Added on Rightmove:||25 April 2018 (210 days ago)|
- Beautiful one double bedrooms first floor flat
- Well proportioned and presented with fantastic furniture
- Generous reception room with Juliet balcony
- Stylish integrated kitchen with eating area
- Good-sized bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Smart white suite bathroom
- Set within a fabulous secure purpose built development
- Excellent location near Blackheath
LONG LET. Well located close to Blackheath Village, this outstanding one bedroom flat boasts a large reception with Juliet balcony, stylish interior, sleek modern kitchen and bathroom and is located on a quiet cul-de-sac.
The property is ideally situated moments from the green spaces of Heath, while Blackheath Village is close by providing plenty of shops, restaurants and bars. Blackheath and Lewisham stations are both a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72788840.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1062726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.