|Added on Rightmove:||09 July 2019 (74 days ago)|
- first floor apartment coming soon
- Lichfield City Centre
- One Bedroom with wardrobes
- New kitchen with cooker
- Secondary Glazing and Aircon heating system
- EPC exempt
- Available 12th August.
- Small dog or cat considered
- Sorry No smokers
*** NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW- A ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN LICHFIELD CITY CENTRE ***
Jayman offer for let a superbly presented one bedroom apartment. Available 12th August so call today on to arrange a viewing.
Superbly presented one bedroom apartment in a renovated listed building in the heart of Lichfield.
The accommodation comprises:
Hallway leading to the first floor and front door leading to:
Lounge Diner - 3.886 x 3.112 (12'8" x 10'2") - Spacious open plan living with secondary glazed window to the front. Open to:
Kitchen - 2.163 x 1.926 (7'1" x 6'3") - With a good array of storage cupboards and includes cooker and hob
Bedroom - 3.999 x 2.257 (13'1" x 7'4") - Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and secondary glazed window to the front
Shower Room - 2.191 x 0.793 (7'2" x 2'7") - With new white suite, comprising shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 28924489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jayman, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.