3 bedroom semi-detached house to rentHill Terrace, Markinch, Glenrothes, KY7
|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 June 2018 (44 days ago)|
LRN427324/250/16521 Energy Rating C. *FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME* Available Mid June. This 3 bed semi detached is located in the sought after village of Markinch and positioned on a generous plot which has a driveway, wooden garage and shed. Well presented throughout this semi detached property offers spacious living accommodation. There is a bright lounge leading to a modern dining kitchen with the added advantage of a conservatory off of the kitchen. The bathroom of the property has a bath and separate shower. The upper level has 3 generously proportioned double bedrooms.
* Fantastic 3 Bed Semi Detached Property
* Located In The Sought After Village Of Markinch
* Spacious Lounge, Modern Kitchen and Conservatory
* Ground Floor Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
* 3 Double Bedrooms
* Generous Plot With Wooden Garage And Sheds
* Close To All Primary School, Nurseries and Train Station
This property is located in a residential area in the village of Markinch close to local primary school, nurseries, shops bars and restaurants and the Mainline Railway Station.
View this property now to appreciate the proportions! This is available beginning of June and can be secured for £150. Call on 01592759653 for a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72817877.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 420528781913_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Glenrothes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.