|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 April 2018 (203 days ago)|
- ** DAVAAR HOUSE - REDUCED AGENCY FEE IF YOU CAN MOVE IN JU**
- Fourth Floor Apartment
- Furnished To A High Standard
- Private Balcony Overlooking The Front Gardens
- Tiled Bathroom With Bath & Shower
- Double Bedroom With Mirrored Wardrobe
- Fully Integrated Kitchen With Dishwasher
- Water Rates Included
- Allocated & Visitor Parking
- Available NOW
** DAVAAR HOUSE - REDUCED AGENCY FEES IF YOU CAN MOVE IN JUNE ** Fabulous furnished one bedroom apartment in Davaar House, Equinox, Prospect Place! Open plan kitchen/lounge with integral appliances. Private balcony offering garden views. Double bedroom with large fitted mirrored wardrobe. Leisure facilities on site. Allocated secure parking and visitor parking available on site. Water rates are included in the rent and you will get free access to the leisure facilities the development has to offer!
Located in the heart of Cardiff Bay you are central to the vibrant activity that takes place, with an extensive range of bars, restaurants and hotels there is never a shortage of places to go. Cardiff Bay is home to the yearly food festival and with the Wales Millennium Centre on your doorstep there is no shortage of theatre and arts to keep you entertained.
Cosmopolitan city lifestyle meets chic luxury apartments and cutting edge architecture from national house builder Bellway. It’s the place where the spectacular setting of Europe’s largest waterfront development offers the perfect base for your modern city lifestyle. So, whether you are looking to feel relaxed, renewed, or inspired, these outstanding one and two bedroom apartments mean there is always something new on offer.
Part of Bellway’s prestigious and popular Prospect Place development, Equinox lets you discover new ways to unwind at its own state-of-the-art spa and leisure facilities, which include a spa pool, 2 gymnasiums, steam room and Wales’ first lap-lane swimming pool. Not only does it offer all this, but it is also just a stone’s throw from the International Sports Village.
Yet Cardiff Bay living is much more than this, far enough away to escape the hustle and bustle, but still well placed to enjoy this lively, cosmopolitan city’s fantastic shopping opportunities as well as a virtually endless choice of entertainment. Cardiff itself also boasts international calibre attractions including museums, art galleries, and major venues hosting everything from world-renowned opera and ballet to stand-up comedy.
Available 20th June 2018 ! Call Taylors to arrange your viewing NOW!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000358000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Cardiff Bay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.