|Added on Rightmove:||30 April 2018 (266 days ago)|
- Luxury Bedrooms
- From £85pppw
- Several local amenities within walking distance
- Close to public transport
Stoke Rooms For Rent are proud to present this beautiful NEWLY REFURBISHED HOUSE SHARE. All rooms have been finished with an elegant and contemporary finish, This house share is situated in the heart of Crewe, with the local shopping centre, Tesco Extra, and Crewe train station just 5 -10 minutes walk away.
Currently we have 3 LUXURY DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 1 room including an EN-SUITE. These rooms are available now, starting from just £85PPPW with ALL BILLS INCLUDED.
The property comes with a MODERN AND SPACIOUS COMMUNAL KITCHEN, and LOUNGE. Both communal areas are bright and welcoming, perfect for relaxing after a long day at work.
- Crewe Train Station (10 Minute Walk)
- Crewe Shopping Centre (8 Minute Walk)
- Tesco Extra (5 Minute Walk)
- Crewe Retail Park, including Nandos, Chiquito`s, Frankie & Benny`s, Next, TK Max, Aldi (15 Minute Walk)
CALL US TODAY ON 0161 850 2844 TO BOOK YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Piccadilly Property Management Limited, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.