|Added on Rightmove:||30 April 2018 (106 days ago)|
- Split Level Apartment
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Close to Lewisham station
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Spacious living room
NO TENANTS LETTING FEES - This extraordinary duplex Penthouse apartment comprises three elegant bedrooms, two bathrooms, modern integrated kitchen and an open plan living room which leads on to the property's winter garden.
This extraordinary duplex apartment comprises three elegant bedrooms, two bathrooms, modern integrated kitchen and an open plan living room which leads on to the property's winter garden.
The apartment is located in a 'pod' designed space on top of the development and features a very spacious reception room offering open plan living, fully integrated kitchen which includes high end appliances, luxury four piece bathroom suite, roof terrace, two balconies and generously sized double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room and its own balcony.
Thurston Point is just a short walk from well-connected Lewisham Station. Ideally located for the daily commute, here the DLR runs directly to Canary Wharf and Bank. While mainline trains service London Bridge and Charing Cross Stations. Lewisham Station also offers excellent bus links with New Cross and Greenwich just a short ride away.
Additional benefits include Underfloor heating throughout, Video entry phone systems, Aluminium double glazed windows, Communal gardens, Cycle Storage and secure Gated underground parking
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72878585.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P1192F0819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Kennington Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.