|Added on Rightmove:||01 May 2018 (80 days ago)|
- 2 Double bedroom stone built house
- Large living room with views to the garden
- Large kitchen with dining space
- bathroom with shower over bath, WC and Basin
- Off road parking (carport)
- Ample storage (out house is being renovated)
- Great views from the garden
- Situated on a very quiet road
- Dogs allowed
- AVAILABLE NOW
This two double bedroom stone built house is situated on a lovely quiet road in Curbar village, Curbar is just moments away from Calver which has many local amenities including shops, restaurants, schools and a local post office.
The property consists of:
Large kitchen with appliances, the kitchen also has space for a dining table.
Large open plan living room with wood burning fireplace and large windows letting in plenty of light.
Utility room which also gives access to the outside space.
To the first floor:
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
Second double bedroom ideal for a childs room or home office.
Modern bathroom with shower over bath, WC and basin.
To the outside:
Off road parking via the carport
Patio and garden which is ideal for relaxing in a taking in the views.
Outhouses which are being renovated.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72894962.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100041011709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Dore.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.