|Added on Rightmove:||01 May 2018 (223 days ago)|
- Three Bedroomed Family Home
- Large Gardens
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Plenty of Outbuildings and Storage
- Two Double Bedrooms with wardrobes
- Third Smaller Box Room
- Part Time Workers with Guarantor Accepted
- One Pet might be Considered
This lovely three bedroomed semi detached property is in great proximity to local schools and amenities. With a drive and lawned garden to the front, and generous raised lawn, patio and decking in the rear garden, there is plenty of outside space for families to enjoy in the summer.
The property is entered into the hallway, with the lounge off to the right. With a lovely bay window this rooms gets the sun in the afternoon. The kitchen diner is a lovely open plan, light area, with kitchen units in a warm dark wood finish, breakfast bar and oven and hob. There is plenty of space for a good sized family dining table, and the French Doors to the garden bring light into the room and will be lovely to bring fresh air in once the weather is warmer.
Off the kitchen, the UPVC leads to the numerous outbuildings. The rear porch area which does lead to the door out to the garden, has an internal door for access to the garage, as well as a smaller cupboard housing the Gas boiler, and a larger storage area which would make an ideal home workshop.
Out into the garden, there is a large patio, with a couple of steps leading up to the lawn. To the top of the garden is a generous decking area with shed for even more storage.
To the first floor are three bedrooms. The Master Bedroom has storage in abundance - with a whole wall of fitted wardrobes that even the best clothes hoarder would struggle to fill! Bedroom two is another good sized double room, and again there is yet more storage as there is another wall of mirrored fitted wardrobes and a built in dressing table also. The third bedroom is smaller in comparison, and might fit a single bed but would be better suited as a nursery or home office.
This property is available immediately, and the Landlord might accept tenants with pets, or who work Part Time with a Guarantor.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72903944.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000462484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Rotherham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.