|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 July 2018 (131 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Town House
- Great Family Area
- Positioned Perfectly Between the University of Reading and Royal Berkshire Hospital
- More Than Generous Living Space
- Bi-folding Doors Entering the Garden
- Available Now
- Offered Furnished or Unfurnished
**AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY - FLEXIBLE ON FURNITURE** This substantial and impressive four bedroom town house is perfectly positioned in a private road within walking distance from both the University of Reading and Royal Berkshire Hospital. The accommodation comprises a large entrance hall, a great sized living room with a feature fireplace, a further dining room/study, a kitchen/breakfast room with bi-folding doors opening onto the patio area giving a seamless indoor/outdoor living space. There is also a separate utility room/cloakroom. To the first floor there is a spacious master bedroom with generous built in storage and an en-suite, followed by another great sized double bedroom. Up to the third floor, and you have another two generous double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include an enclosed rear garden with an outhouse and parking to the front of the house. The neighbourhood surrounding the property is ideal for families looking to re-locate within Reading or moving from out of area with extremely accommodating neighbours.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72909293.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference REL180507_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Estate Agency, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.