|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 May 2018 (187 days ago)|
- Traditional double reception with feature fireplace
- Superb eat in kitchen with space to entertain
- Master bedroom with views towards London Eye and the City
- Two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom
- South facing private garden ideal for alfresco dining
- Full of character with wooden panelling throughout
- Superb central location close to shops and transport
- St Thomas's Hospital and two lovely local parks close by
SHORT LET. Ideally located on a sought-after garden square this spacious three bedroom house is arranged over three floors with charming period features, a spacious kitchen and a private garden.
Walcot Square is tucked away in the heart of Kennington conservation area and only half a mile to Westminster Bridge. With it's original period features, including shop fronts at one end, the Square has played host to several films, TV series and adverts.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1063400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Vauxhall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.