|Added on Rightmove:||02 May 2018 (171 days ago)|
- Top Floor Flat With Neutral Decor & Floor Coverings
- Open Plan Kitchen & Lounge With Integrated Appliances, Including Dishwasher
- One Allocated Off Road Parking Space
- In The Heart Of Chapel Allerton
- Popular Location With Young Professionals
- 2 Double Bedrooms
Located in the HEART OF CHAPEL ALLERTON, this TOP FLOOR apartment is presented to AN EXCELLENT STANDARD and is available to rent FURNISHED. With GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING, the property comprises: entrance hall, living room with open plan kitchen (with integrated appliances including DISHWASHER), breakfast bar, stylish white bathroom suite with shower, and TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS. Occupying the whole of the top floor, the property has door entry intercom, shared lift & ONE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE. A stone`s throw from Mustard Pot, The Pit & many other bars & restaurants in this popular North Leeds suburb. Bus stops into Leeds are opposite the development. MUST BE VIEWED! £120 Application Fee per applicant.
For further details on this property, including additional key features, information on the local area and full EPC please go to our website. www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72930338.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.