|Added on Rightmove:||02 May 2018 (171 days ago)|
- Secure Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hallway
- Spacious Living Room
- Well Equipped Kitchen Area with range of appliances
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Stylish Modern Bathroom
- Efficient Underfloor Heating
- Parking Space
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Tasteful Dcorations & Furnsihings
A spacious 2 bedroom ground floor purpose built flat with tasteful modern decor & furnishings. It has an efficient electric underfloor heating system, UPVC double glazing and a dedicated parking space. It comprises: Secure Communal Entrance Hall, Spacious Living Room - (12'9 x 19'1) with Stylish Modern Kitchen Area off having a full range of appliances, Bedroom 1 - (14'11" x 9'7") with deep fitted wardrobes, Bedroom 2 - (14'9 x 8'10), Smart Modern Bathroom, Undercover Parking Space. FURNISHED - AVAILABLE NOW. Standard Admin Fee £210.00 For Applications Involving More Than 3 Tenants and/or Fastrack Referencing an Increased Fee Will be Due- Please Ask For Further Details
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102848001169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Archers, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.