|Added on Rightmove:||02 May 2018 (77 days ago)|
- This fabulous 3 double bedroom house is in the heart of Rusholme, 2 minutes' walk from Wilmslow Road bus route, restaurants and shops.
- Fully furnished bedrooms with double beds
- Entrance hallway leading to lounge with leather sofa's and TV
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Bathroom suite with electric shower
- Double glazing, gas central heating, smoke detectors & security alarm.
- Rear paved garden
- Contract to run for 12 months from 1st July 2018 until 30th June 2019
- Free internet, TV in Lounge & TV Licence included in the rent
Three bedroom student house on Hibbert St, close to Wilmslow Road in Rusholme.
Available to rent to a group of 3 students from 1st July 2018 for 12 months.
Rent is £70.00 per person per week / £303.33 per person per month based on 3 people sharing.
Deposit is £350.00 per person based on three people sharing
No Agency Fees
Summer retainer for July & Aug
All applicants must provide photographic ID before the application can proceed to comply with the 'right to rent' requirements.
UK Parental Guarantors are required for each tenant
All bills (excluding council tax) can be included with the rent for 3 x £90.00pppw / £390 per person per month
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72932546.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10h. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manchester Easy Rent, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.