|Added on Rightmove:||02 May 2018 (202 days ago)|
- Modern Shared Property
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location
- Driveway Parking
- Furnished Double Room
- Well Suited for Professionals
- Ideal for a Single Person, Suitable for a Couple
- Shared Bathroom
- Bills Additional £24pppw inclusive
- Well Equipped Kitchen
- Friendly Atmosphere
Ideal for a single professional or suitable for a couple is this double room set within a large detached house on a quiet and private cul-de-sac in Audlem. The room is furnished with double bed and bedding, double wardrobe, chest of drawers, TV and Hi-Fi. Wood effect laminate ensures the room is easy to keep clean whilst access to Wi-Fi enables you to stay connected.
There is one bathroom to the first floor which is used by two other bedrooms which are let out. The other rooms are currently unoccupied. Along with the room and bathroom facilities you will have freedom of access to the ret of the house including the kitchen, living room, conservatory and garden.
The residence s to be shared with owner and her friendly dog Cara. There is also driveway parking allowing for up to three cars and additional on road parking available. Please be courteous to other residents when parking.
Bills are an additional £24per person per week
Accuracy: Whilst we endeavour to make our sales/lettings details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. Sonic / laser Tape: All measurements have been taken using a sonic / laser tape measure and therefore, may be subject to a small margin of error. Services Not tested: The mention of any appliances and/or services within these Sales/Lettings Particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order. All Measurements: All Measurements are Approximate.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72935015.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100718007045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Nantwich - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.