|Added on Rightmove:||02 May 2018 (174 days ago)|
- Semi Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms
- Small Pets May Be Considered
- Sorry No DSS/Pets
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Large Dining/Reception Room
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- GCH & Double Glazing
- Fantastic Location
Offering a good standard of family accomomodation, this property breifly comprises:
- Entrance hall with storage below stairs
- Front facing lounge with walk-in bay window
- Spacious dining/reception room with french doors onto rear garden
- Fitted kitchen including integrated oven & hob
- Four bedrooms; master with en-suite, two further doubles and a box room
- Modern family bathroom with white suite + walk in shower cubicle
- Driveway with space for two vehicles, there is a garage suitable for a small vehicle or storage
- Fully enclosed large rear garden
Please call our Mexborough office to book a viewing or for further information.
When applying to rent one of our properties application/administration fees may become payable in addition to rent and bond. Please contact a member of staff for further details.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beecroft Estates, Mexborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.