|Added on Rightmove:||16 July 2019 (35 days ago)|
- One bedroom apartment
- Offered fully furnished
- Economy 7 heating & double glazing
- One parking space to the front
- Immaculate throughout
- Many local amenities
- 2 minutes from Sainsbury's local
- Excellent transport links
- Sorry no pets or smokers
- Must be viewed
** NO APPLICATION FEES **
Millbrooke are delighted to offer for let this beautiful one bedroom apartment. The property is offered on a furnished basis. Located on the popular Woodfield Drive, this quiet and secluded spot is ideal for a single professional or couple. The property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, master bedroom, bathroom and separate W/C. The property also benefits from economy 7 heating, double glazing and one parking space to the front elevation. Many local amenities including shops, schools, restaurants and family pubs. Sorry no pets or smokers. Must be viewed to appreciate.
Master Bedroom 3.35m(11'0)x2.49m(8'2)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72943300.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference MIL1000148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.