|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 May 2018 (117 days ago)|
- Double bedroom with bathroom and shower
- Open plan living room with archway to kitchen
- Kitchen with appliances
- Shared private garden
- Off-street parking and unrestricted road parking
- Popular village of King's Sutton within walking distance to shops and short drive from local train station
A bright and airy self-contained 1 bedroom annexe with a beautifully kept shared garden, located in the popular village of Kings Sutton. There are a variety of shops and pubs nearby with the local train station less than a mile walk away.
Contact Finders Keepers for full details quoting ref R13157
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72945800.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P111064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Banbury .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.