|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 July 2018 (113 days ago)|
- Traditional 3 bedroom detached property
- In the highly sought after location of Seabridge
- Driveway parking for 4 cars
- Double garage
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Fitted kitchen with utility area and d/s W/C
- 3 good sized double bedrooms
- Master bedroom has an en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom with bath and walk in shower
New to the market! Be the first to view this traditional 3 bedroom detached property located in the highly sought after location of Seabridge. Good access to M6, A500, A34 and Newcastle Town Centre.
This property consists of a large driveway with parking for 4 cars and large double garage, beautifully presented front and rear gardens, the private rear garden has a lawn and paved areas.
The front porch and entrance hall with under stairs storage leads to a spacious fitted kitchen with tiled walls, grey marble effect worktop, white wooden units and drawers and grey stone effect vinyl. The fittings include an integrated double oven, electric hob and dishwasher. To the left of the kitchen there is a utility area with a full length fridge, full length freezer, washing machine and dryer, this leads on to a downstairs W/C and internal access to the garage. Open plan carpeted lounge/dining area with access from the hallway and kitchen. The lounge has a stone fireplace with electric log effect fire and floor to ceiling windows.
Upstairs there are three good sized double bedrooms with neutral walls and carpets. The master bedroom has built in wardrobes and a modern en suite shower room with electric shower. The second bedroom has fitted wardrobes and dressing table with mirror. Family bathroom with tiled walls and grey speckled vinyl, bath and walk in shower with thermostatic shower.
Double glazed throughout, gas central heating. NO PETS, NO DSS.
EPC CURRENT RATING D
EPC POTENTIAL RATING C
Whilst the details listed within this description are believed to be accurate and upto date you should check with the agent that any appliances listed will be present at the start of the let. Where a property is let unfurnished, should an appliance become faulty the landlord may not replace it - excluding cookers & boilers for which the landlord remains responsible. In some instances gas fires may have been disconnected where central heating systems are present.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 133932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.