|Added on Rightmove:||02 May 2018 (202 days ago)|
- A selection on Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Serviced Apartments
- Wifi and Sky TV
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Parking, subject to availability
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Balcony on selected apartments
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
A selection of Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom Serviced Apartments in Beneficial House, Bracknell. Finished to a high contemporary standard, with secure telephone entry systems, fully-integrated kitchens, stylish living rooms fitted with flat screen TVs (with SKY) and leather sofas, alongside chic and sumptuous sleeping areas, impressive, contemporary bathroom suites and unlimited WiFi access; these smart serviced apartments provide a perfect base in the centre of Bracknell's thriving commercial centre.
10 minutes walk from Bracknell main railway station
Easy access to both M3 & M4 Motorways and neighbouring towns
Arlington Business Park - 3 minute walk
The Arena - 3 minute walk
Cain Road - 2 minute drive
Southern Industrial - 3 minute drive
Western Industrial - 2 minute drive
Eastern Industrial - 6 minute drive
Brants Bridge - 6 minute drive
Things to do
Coral Reef Water World - 7 minute drive
Bracknell Ice Rink & Dry Ski Slopes - 4 minute drive
Odeon Cinema - 5 minute walk
Go Ape - 9 minute drive
California Country Park - 15 minute drive
Legoland Windsor - 21 minute drive
Windsor Great Park - 19 minute drive
Frankie &Bennys - 8 minute walk
Peacock Farm - 3 minute drive
Blues Smokehouse - 10 minute walk
The Hide Out - 5 minute drive
Prices may vary and are subject to VAT. VAT is charged at 20% for the first 28 nights, then 4% thereafter.
Please enquire to check best rates and availability.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SA0002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Moves, Berkshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.