|Added on Rightmove:||17 July 2019 (34 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 587529
Property Reference: 587529.
A well presented and recently renovated 2 bedroom terraced house available for rent in the South Croydon area. 2 double bedrooms, 2 reception rooms and nice sized garden.
Kitchen is of a high spec with integral appliances (inc. built-in fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher). Large upstairs bathroom with separate bath and shower.
Great transport links (less than 10 mins walk from Sanderstead or Purley Oaks train station).
Property is unfurnished. Available 31st August. No agent/admin fees. Viewing highly recommended.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,295.00 per month (£298.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,494.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 31 August, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 587529
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 58752909072019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.