|Added on Rightmove:||03 May 2018 (167 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM SPACIOUS APARTMENT
- MODERN NEUTRAL DECORATION THROUGHOUT
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING ROOM
- REACH REACHING VIEWS ACROSS LEEDS
- KITCHEN WITH AMPLE STORAGE
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS TO LEEDS CENTRE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBE
- EXTERNAL STORAGE UNITS
LINLEY AND SIMPSON ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER THIS TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT with stunning views situated in a quiet residential location close to the Ring Road. The apartment has been finished in modern neutral decoration throughout and offers spacious living accommodation.
The property is offered FURNISHED and consists of; Entrance hall with storage cupboard; master bedroom with fitted wardrobe; second double bedroom with fitted wardrobe; large living dining room with fantastic views through fall length windows; Kitchen with white units and grey worktops providing ample storage; house bathroom with white suite and electric shower over bath; appliances include: cooker, electric hob, washing machine, fridge, freezer and microwave.
Deposit £870.00 EPC: E
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 387482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Roundhay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.