1 bedroom flat to rentFrew Street, Airdrie, ML6 6JT
|Added on Rightmove:||17 July 2019 (37 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Upper Cottage Flat.
- Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing.
- Unfurnished. Available Now.
- L/L reg 663319/320/08021. EER Band C.
A well presented one bedroom upper cottage flat. The property is well placed for all local amenities including shops, bars, restaurants and cafes. There is excellent public transport links nearby and schooling at both primary and secondary levels. The accommodtion comprises hallway, large bright lounge, double bedroom, modern fitted kitchen with appliances and family bathroom with shower. The property further benefits from Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing. Unfurnished and Availalble Now. L/L reg 663319/320/08021. EER Band C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72967969.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference AB1237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Bearsden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.