|Added on Rightmove:||03 May 2018 (171 days ago)|
- Impressive detached residence
- Quiet location
- Feature open staircase
- Open fire in Inglenook fireplace
- Separate utility
- Full range of appliances
- Large feature conservatory
- Ensuite to 2 bedrooms
- Lawned gardens to front and rear
- Countryside views
We are pleased to offer this Impressive four double bedroomed detached residence set in quiet location
The property briefly comprises of the following : -
Hallway with feature tiled flooring and feature open staircase
Spacious lounge with open fire in brick inglenook fireplace and patio doors to conservatory.
Kitchen with tiled floor, breakfast bar, double electric oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
Utility with washing machine
Downstairs study to front aspect.
Large feature Conservatory with tiled flooring and wicker furniture
Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and fitted wardrobes
Second double bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe with ensuite shower room
Two further double bedrooms, one having fitted wardrobes
Large main bathroom with double shower cubical & bath.
Lawned gardens to front and rear
Gravelled driveway with ample parking for several cars leading to garage
Views to rear over local countryside
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72973016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101987000953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Professional Properties, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.