|Added on Rightmove:||03 May 2018 (196 days ago)|
43 KELCBAR CLOSE, TADCASTER LS24 9NY
A spacious one bedroom first-floor APARTMENT (52 sq m. or 560 sq ft.) forming part of a well-designed development with its own community centre, laundrette and communal garden. Residents are required to be a minimum of 55 years old. Located in a quiet residential area off the Boston Spa road on the western outskirts of the town, about one mile from the town centre.
UNFURNISHED Ref. no. REN/1611
RENT: £400 pcm exclusive
BOND: £600 (protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme - The Dispute Service Ltd.)
Viewing by appointment with the Agents
HEADS OF TERMS
1. The property will be let under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for 12 months preferably (with a longer tenancy being considered). The tenancy may be extended beyond the initial period by agreement. A copy of the Agreement under which the tenancy is offered, together with charges for extending the tenancy, is available for inspection at our office.
2. Rent of £400 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by bank standing order for a 12 months tenancy. A higher rent would be charged for a shorter term.
3. A surety deposit in the sum of £600 will be payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied satisfactorily with his/her covenants. We are a regulated agent for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, which protects tenants' deposits in the event of a dispute between landlord and tenant at the end of the tenancy; full details of the scheme are available on-line at www.tds.gb.com
4. A reservation fee for UK-based residents of £185 for a couple (£165 for a single person) including VAT is payable on reserving the property; until this fee has been paid, the property will remain on the market. The reservation fee is normally non-refundable. If there is more than one application, the landlord reserves the right to offer the tenancy to another tenant, i.e. it is not on a first-come, first served basis. In that case, the fee would be refunded. In some cases, a guarantor may be required (for which an additional charge will be made) or 6 months rent will be payable in advance.
5. The Tenant will pay for utility company charges and council tax. Selby District Council - payable 2018/2019 (gross) £1,186.23 - Band 'A' (subject to a 25% reduction for a single occupier). Water & sewerage charges payable in addition (metered supply).
6. The property is available and the tenancy may commence on completion of the shorthold lease and payment of the first month's rent and deposit, subject to satisfactory references having been provided.
7. Applicants must complete and return a Tenancy Application Form to the Letting Agent before any tenancy can be considered. References and a Credit Search will be taken up.
ROAD DIRECTIONS: Leave Tadcaster town centre and proceed in the direction of Boston Spa. Take the second turning on the left after the Coors Brewery, into Kelcbar Close. Proceed up the hill and turn left at the crest of the hill into Kelcbar Way. The property stands on the left hand side of the parking area.
With reference to the attached floor plan:
ENTRANCE LOBBY: Glazed upvc front door. Carpeted staircase to first floor. Smoke alarm. Wall-mounted electric heater.
LANDING: With access to roof space (to be used only for lightweight storage with landlord's prior permission, in order to preserve the insulation quilt).
LIVING ROOM: 5.28m. (max.) x 3.20m. having window to the front facing north approximately and overlooking the communal garden. Economy 7 electric storage heater with shelf above. Fitted carpet. T.V. aerial point. Telephone point.
KITCHEN: 2.69m. x 2.66m. fitted along three walls with a range of base and wall units having light brown, wood-effect laminated doors and grey marble-effect laminated worktops, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap and fully tiled walls. Electric cooker. Space under worktop for refrigerator and plumbed for washing machine (these 2 appliances are not included). Vinyl floor-covering. Window to rear facing south approx.
DOUBLE BEDROOM: 3.65m. x 3.50m. (max.) having window to rear facing south approx. Extensive fitted wardrobes. Stool. Electric storage heater. Fitted carpet.
BATHROOM: 2.74m. x 1.98m. fitted with sage-green coloured suite comprising panelled bath, washbasin and w.c. Fully tiled walls. Electric storage heater. Extractor fan. Vinyl floor-covering. Window to the front. Large shelved airing cupboard with electric heater.
HEATING SYSTEM: Room heating and water heating is provided mainly by Economy 7 electric storage heaters using the cheaper over-night tariff.
OUTSIDE: Very small garden area to front; the rear garden is occupied by the ground floor flat. Outlook to the front over the communal garden which leads to the Community Centre.
CAR-PARKING: Allocated space for parking close to the property, plus communal parking to the west side of the building; flagged footpath to the flat.
SERVICES: All main services (except for gas) are connected to the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72973844.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference REN1611a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartle Residential, Tadcaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.