|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 May 2018 (197 days ago)|
- Swimming Pool
- Spa with Jacuzzi, Steam Room & Sauna
- Gym (River View) with on-site Personal Trainers
- 24 Hour Concierge
- 4th Floor
- South West Facing Aspect
- Double Bedroom & Luxury Bathroom
- Open Plan Reception Room with Smart Fitted Kitchen
A spacious Double bedroom apartment on the 4th floor of Riverlight Quay. This property comprises a double bedroom, luxury bathroom and further comprises of an open plan reception room with full height floor to ceiling windows, balcony, a smart integrated kitchen, storage and a utility cupboard. Resident’s at Riverlight have a 24 hour concierge, access to a leisure suite with a well-equipped river facing gymnasium, Cinema, Virtual Golf, Business lounge and swimming pool, spa facilities and a treatment room. On-site amenities include the Nine Elms Tavern and the Black Cab Coffee Co. and you also have a Waitrose supermarket on your door step as well as other local shops and restaurants. The transport links of Vauxhall are within walking distance and residents are provided with a regular shuttle service which proves popular when the weather lets us down. To arrange a viewing please call 020 7735 1888
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27836482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.