|Added on Rightmove:||04 May 2018 (164 days ago)|
- Stunning Three Bedroom Property
- Spacious Modern Kitchen
- Built in Appliances
- Downstairs WC
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden and Patio Area
- Excellent Location
- Close to all Transport Links
This fantastic, modern three bedroom house, situated in a quiet and popular part of Worsley, is AVAILABLE NOW to rent!
The popular cul-de-sac development in Worsley; its location is quiet yet convenient, with shops, schools, and local amenities close by.
When entering this property you are greeted with the living area which is tastefully decorated and complete with beautiful, dark wood flooring. Leading off here is a large kitchen with dining area which would be perfect for entertaining. It is through here that you can also gain access to the lawned garden. The downstairs of the property is complete with a WC. Upstairs, there are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. Finally, to the front of the garden you have your own driveway.
This property will not be around for long so ensure you call us to book your viewing today!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000410679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Swinton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.