|Added on Rightmove:||18 June 2018 (155 days ago)|
- A well-proportioned three bedroom split level flat
- Newly redecorated throughout, the property boasts bright and airy accommodation
- Three double bedrooms
- Generous lounge
- Separate kitchen with ample storage
- Family bathroom with white three piece suite
- Located on a popular residential road within striking distance of Clapham North Underground station Near Clapham High Street mainline stations
- A short walk to the amenities local to Clapham High Street
James Pendleton has the pleasure of presenting this well-proportioned three bedroom split level flat to the rental market in Clapham. Newly redecorated throughout, the property boasts bright and airy accommodation and comprises three double bedrooms, a generous lounge, a separate kitchen with ample storage and a family bathroom with white three piece suite.The flat is located on a popular residential road within striking distance of Clapham North Underground station and Clapham High Street Mainline stations for easy access to central London. The cafes, restaurants, shopping and leisure facilities local to Clapham High Street are also only a five minute walk.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72990269.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLA081221_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.