|Added on Rightmove:||06 July 2018 (137 days ago)|
- A stunning fourth floor apartment
- Balcony offering direct river views
- Desirable stylish brand new development
- Luxury gym/spa with swimming pool
- Secure parking, lift access and concierge facilities
- Generous living/dining room
- Open plan fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- En suite shower room
- Second double bedroom
This stunning fourth floor apartment with balcony offering direct river views is situated within this desirable stylish brand new development Riverside Quarter offering luxury gym/spa with swimming pool, secure parking, lift access and concierge facilities. This spacious apartment comprises an entrance hall with storage, a generous living/dining room with access to a balcony with river views, an open plan fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and state of the art integrated appliances, a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room, a second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom. Easy access to all parts of London with two underground stations close by and Wandsworth Town mainline station only short walk away
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72990938.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WTY160076_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.