|Added on Rightmove:||04 May 2018 (225 days ago)|
Luxury 4 Bedroom Must See House in Headingley!!
This has just come to the market due to a full refurbishment. Either ideal for Students or Professionals. Situated in Headingley means this is in prime location to all local amenities, shops, transport links and within a stone’s throw away of Leeds Met University and a 5 minute walk to Headingley Train Station.
This is a very modern property which has being refurbished to a high standard.
- Brand new house, which is fully furnished
- 4 large double bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen, with separate utility room, which includes Tall fridge Freezer, Washing Machine, Dryer and Dishwasher.
- 2 bathrooms with bath, sink and toilet
- Separate shower room.
- Large Garden, ideal for those summer barbeques in the sun
- Double Glazing & Central Heated.
Cheap rent for property at £75.00pppw
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 51376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Propertynest, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.