1 bedroom flat to rentAlder Road, Clydebank
|Added on Rightmove:||19 July 2019 (32 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Lower Cottage
- Parkhall Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking to Rear
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Double Glazing
- Double Bedroom
- Close to Clydebank Shopping Centre and Business Park
- Walking Distance to Rail and Bus Links to Glasgow City Centre
- Close to Clydebank Business Park
EVE Property are delighted to offer a rarely available and spacious one bedroom lower cottage flat within popular Parkhall, Clydebank. This property has been freshly painted throughout and benefits from front and rear gardens, off road parking to rear, gas central heating and shower room.
This ground floor property offers reception hallway with storage, spacious lounge, large double bedroom, fitted kitchen and shower room. Further enhancements are gas central heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens and off road parking to the rear of the property.
This property has been freshly decorated throughout with carpeted flooring. Early viewings are recommended.
EPC Rating - D Council Tax Band - B
Landlords Registration Number .. 365630/395/25521
Letting Agent Registration Number .. LARN1902082
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73021249.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 103402000052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eve Property, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.